Leg and feet pain with burning sensation
I am 52 year women. And I have problem of leg pain. Severe pain in both leg below knee. Pain remains 24 hr sometime less, in night or at the time of rest it become worse. And burning sensation in feet. My fasting sugar 135 and after food its is 148 and my bp 130/85, vitamin D- 43.86, calcium 9.7 , Uroc acid- 4.12 Or I also on medication of hypothyroidism since last 5-6 years. Tsh is 2.62 and vitamin B12 is 394 .please suggest. How to cure. And reason please.

Has to be evaluated for cause, consult Neurologist
Video consult

You should get a MRI LS SPINE done to rule out any compression