Perineal fungal infection
I m having ring type lisons on my perineal area from 1 month It is very itchy .. i have taken tab. Fluconazole once a week as prescribed by my family doctor but i m not recover .. plz suggest me what should i do

Dr. Anchal Shah
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hello, its very important to treat fugal infection well and in time otherwise there is a risk of recurrence. fluconazole might not effective alone to help you out. Better to start with antifungal creams as well as oral medication. Best is to consult a dermatologist in person so that he/she can prescribe you medications according to severity of your problem.

Lump in perineal area