Perianal abscess
I underwent surgery for perianal abscess on 30-nov-16, it's been a month now. There is still a little pus discharge and I still feel pain after bowel movement, as the wound is healed surgeon said dressing is not required anymore. How long will I have pain? When will the pus discharge stop? Do I need to follow any diet ?

Hello.......At this time you shouldnot have constipatiom, so have non spicy soft food items.. Wound healing takes time in perineal region as its unclean area... Regular dressing is needed for complete healing... Mild pain will subside on time.. If pus discharge is still there ask doctor for dressing again....