Pergent women
For normal delivery who ve shoud do madam. I m take day my day medican and trement. Plz help mee For a normal delivery

For normal delivery, pregnancy should  have completed 37 week s , baby should present with head down, fluid ( liquor) should be sufficient, so drink atleast 4 litres of water,if any burning urine or white discharge,any leaking of water, kindly get checked and get necessary tests done, get your weight and blood pressure checked at regular antenatal visits, concentrate on movement s of baby ,count baby movement after every  major meal(3 time s). It should be atleast 3 to 4 movements after each meal.Finally, your Pelvis (passage for baby to come through) should be adequate for baby"s head to pass and,  which is assessed when pregnancy reaches term and during labor. .