Pennis Small

Hello Doctor I have very small penis when normal,,,,when it erected it increases 3 to 4 inches.....can I make pregnant to my partner or it will checked.....plz solve my problem....

Doctor Answers (1) on Pennis Small

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry you are worried about the size of your penis.
The outer 2 inches of the vagina is most sensitive to intercourse so your penis size of 3-4 inches is good enough to satisfy your partner sexually as well as to deposit semen in the vagina. Even a drop of semen contains a million sperm and you only need one to make her pregnant so please do not worry about not being able to insert enough sperm into her. The best way to judge the length of the penis is to use a tape to measure the length when the penis is erect. You can also measure the girth. I think you will find that the penis is longer than what you judged it as when looking down at it or looking at it in a mirror.
hope this helps to reassure you. If in doubt please consult a urologist who can examine you and help reassure you.
best wishes