Penisproblem
I think I have small penis when erect only 6inch long and when not erect 2 inches. What's the solution

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

3 inches during flaccid and 5-6 inches during erections is the average penis size
Still If you want to increase the strength and stamina with proper erections....... then consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist In your city
Ayurvedic medicines gives proper strength and stamina with proper erections