Penish problem
Sir my penish grith is 4 inch so sir any medicine available for increse the fatness of penish without any side effects.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Size of the penis will vary from individual to individual. It's not the same for all. Usually Africans will have little larger size then compared to Indians, it's just a genetic predisposition. Be happy with what you have. Let it not affect your sexual life. Also there's no such ideal method to increase the size of penis. It will only harm you later. For further queries kindly consult a general surgeon.