Penis tip itching.
I have been diagnosed with infection both in Urine and Semen culture. The Urologist has given antibiotics Ciplox 500 mg for 30 days and Aloof 10 mg once daily for 30 days. I am taking the medication. For Penis tip itching what is the remedy? I am 37 years old obese man. I have asthma, urticaria, and slightly high BP on and off. I at times get severe itching on Penis glans shaft too. So advice How to solve it?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

for UTI and pyospremia Ayurveda has promising results ... As u shared ur multiple clinical conditions i can clearly assure u ayurveda is the best option for you so consult at Ayurveda College Hospital in ur city....