Penis skin problem

The skin inside my penis is behaving strange. It has white solid sticky something stuck at the skin all over which is easily removed by rubbing the skin a little and running water. But today when I looked closely it appears like the skin is falling little by little. This is not at al painful, yet is happening regularly. I have to clean my penis before intercourse. Earlier I thought that these are little fibres from the boxer I wear. Is it okay that this happens.? I am not sure. I am 100% sure that this is my skin. My sexual life is completely healthy. From what it appears, sperm count is perfectly fine. No irritation or burning sensation. Urination is fine. I have attached pics of excited and flaccid penis

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis skin problem

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, you're perfectly alright , don't worry, Sperm accumulates within prepuce looks like white spot on the penis ,if you wash it thoroughly it will go off, Due to friction during sexual intercourse hairs may fall off and its totally natural ,you don't have to worry about it , Healthy lifestyle , healthy sexual activity is good ,continue with it.