Penis skin

I have some soft white kind of patch/Mark on my penis,below my head of the penis,I doesn't have pain,but some times it has itching,I dint indulge in sexual activity,except masturbation,I need help to get rid of and whom to consult.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis skin

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Try using an over-the-counter antifungal ointment, lotion, powder or spray. The rash may clear up quickly with these treatments, but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 4 weeks after resolution of lesions.... Consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?