Penis skin getting pulled back
Sometimes while having sex, the tip of my penis gets pulled. Sometimes this happens when ive just put on the condom, othertimes during penetration. As a result, it hurts a lot when the skin gets pulled back, however sometimes this does not happen at all and the sex is very smooth. How can i ensure this never happens? I don't want to circumsize my penis. Is there any other way? because i always have this fear in my mind, i am sometimes not able to enjoy sex fully.

The best solution for this is circumcision. But, if you are not keep for this, keep the skin fully stretched and covered while starting intercourse. A little pull of the skin will retract it further while intercourse and it will slip away from the glans.