Penis size

Sir, my penis size is very small and is around 6-7cm length and 3-4cm width . I am feeling embarrassed to it .Am I eligible to participate in sex with size ?? Is there any treatment to this problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Penis size

Dr. A.Kumar
28 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Sexologist

INR 300 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Satish Sawale
17 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Sexologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Surely u can.
Ur Healthier habits of Exercise n Nutrition will work better.
If any issues like absent of secondary sexual characters need to consult ur family Dr or endocrinologist,