Penis size

My penis size is 13cm i want to extend my penis size and it pains alot after night fall Plzz solve my problem

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally. For penis pain : Take Chandraprabha bati, 2 morning & 2 evening for 1 month. Cap. Doxi 1,  one morning & one evening for 10 days.   Avoid non-veg, chilly & spicy food.  Take plenty of water.  If you dont get relief within 7 days, go for Urine Routine Test & Sonography of KUB.

Hi.... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition.... Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...