Penis Size
Does daily mastrubation in teenage stunt penis growth. My penis size is 4.7 and it's very thin... ...

The size of the penis is normal... There is NO medicines (tablets, capsules, goli, bati, oil, tail, cream, powder, churan, vaccum pumps, tension rings, rings, exercise, yoga. or any other type of medicines or procedures) available in the world that could Increase the size of the penis (i.e. length & girth.. motai of penis). Even if one is ready to spend lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not important for satisfactory sexual relationships. For this one should have a good hardness in the penis & should take sufficient time before discharge. So please forget about increase in size of penis. If you have any problem in getting hardness in the penis or you are suffering from quick discharge, then you may contact Your Family Doctor or chat with me on my private chat. Or you can contact me in my clinic We can send you the medicines by courier also My website is www.kayakalpinternational.com
Hi, You penis size is normal. You don’t need to overthink much about the size. However your girth of penis can be increased by taking medications and treatment. Need to discuss. Feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you.
Hi don't worry masterbation is ok in limits There are few do's and don'ts take proper knowledge about this first share pics on private chat for better understanding of your problem and advice treatment chat now clarify your douts take proper consult with me
Hello, I hope you are doing well in life. Your penis size is normal. Don’t worry ! Let me give u a brief idea about ur issue. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT NO PILLS OR OILS OR CREAMS CAN INCREASE YOUR PENIS SIZE OR GIRTH. THEY ARE ALL SCAMS AND YOU SHOULD NOT FALL INTO THEM. There are only two scientifically proven methods of increasing penis size. 1. FDA APPROVED PENILE EXTENDER DEVICE- https://www.ohman.in/product/enlargement-pack/ 2. SURGERY- Fat augmentation or Dermal Graft- To know more visit this website- https://iashindia.com/penis-enlargement-surgery-in-india/