Penis shrinkage
One year before I use Viagra tablet for five day( continuesly).after few days my penis got shrinked and went to a doctor.he examined with few testings and everything thing fine. There after my flaccid size is keep shrinking and unable to restore. My erection and sex are not as before.. I am depressed a lot. I been to many doctors but unable to stop shrinking. Plz help me to restore.

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

Never take Viagra ( tadalafil ) like medicines ....as it has too many side effects. ....Rather than it. .... take ayurvedic medicines from a consultant .....Ayurvedic medicines gives nice results for sexual problems. ....so consult first a reputed ayurvedic sexologist in your city