Penis related

I have red blister on my penis what i have to do its size vaying and it is from 1 month. I consulted a skin doctor after examination he said to me its just swelling you have no need to worry that time blister size was small
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. it would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion or the prescription of the dermatologist. this information is vital for us to advice you further. since you are telling the blister is increasing in size, then it better you go for a follow up visit to evaluate it further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?