Penis Problems
I am having a penis with foreskin that is not retracting over the head. Also lately he is not able to get it erect even after watching porn. It maybe cuz of excessive masturbation. I am not sure. Is there a problem with this?

erectile dysfunction is a common prob...causes r commonly like stress,smoking,fatigue....u can consult with a physician
Dr. Hithysh BM
hi foreskin not able to retract suggestive of phimosis.....and regarding erection may be coz of thrombosis psychological or parasympathetic system problem kindly visit surgeon and psychiatrist for further evaluation if smoking avoid it...