Penis problem

I have white and red spots on and around the penis head border inside the skin. It keeps itching and painful to touch. What may be the problem and which department of doctor I should consult? Some say urologist some say dermatologist? Please suggest.
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi your description of complaint suggests localized skin infection so would request u to consult dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?