Penis problem

Hello i have this problem: recently, in the last week, for some unknown reason my penis head has skin peeling in the front half of it, like from the urethra to the the foreskin, and it has been very dry, kind of rough and somewhat scabby, and appeared all of a sudden. i havent had sex in a while so i know its not an STD, and in addition to that i have lots of skin peeling in the right side of the underside of my penis shaft. it can get dry as hell and start peeling and flaking like dead skin, then it might disappear and the skin looks lighter than the rest of my skin on my genitals. i take a shower and gently use a pumice stone to try to "remove" the dead skin area and use that apricot scrub wash on my genitals for the same purpose, but it seems to no avail in the long run. it comes backsporadically,and im apprehensive about taking a girl to bed for fear that i might pull my pants down and have a rough, flaky penis without knowing it. also, when i get an erection the skin is so dry t
views-icons 105 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis problem

Dr. Rashmi T V Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Consult dermatologist ... You should be examined for local skin lesions or any infection presenting .... Do not use any scrub or hard material to remove scabs.... Consult dermatologist before it complicates...