Penis pain
I have a pain inside my penis for approx. 3 weeks,and i am also having pinpoint phimosis.This pain starts with burning inside my penis as like UTI,now somtimes the pain is not present there but when it cames its a feeling such that something is pulling in my left side and this stimulation gone up to leg.plz help

Dr. Saravanan Lakshmanan
Infertility Specialist 17 yrs exp Chennai
Phimosis can lead to thin stream of urine and stsgnancy in the passage. Retention of urine is a source of infection. strain to urinate can cause a pain. Circumcision is a very simple day care procedure. Try it. U should settle. Screen for basic metabolic and infectious tests.