Penis issues
Whenever I have sex without condoms I get scars inside the penis ryt now it's paining and don't know what to do

Hello there. Where do you mean when you say inside the penis. Please be clear. Because how can you visualise inside of the penis to say that you have scars. I suggest you consult a dermatologist in regards to this problem or kindly repost the question along with the proper details and a photograph of the lesion you are talking about so that we will get a clear idea and will be able to help you better. Regards

+
Chat with a doctor
before intercourse wash genital organ both of u. apply cow ghee on affected area after act.