Penis issues.

So one day I was peeing outdoors and realized my penis had a curve from the middle. Turning towards the right when flaccid. I ignored and after couple of days out of curiosity again started to internet about it. Yes, I had a tendency to push my penis towards the right side when I used to have an erection. Or sleep on my belly and putting my morning wood to the right side. The curve is from the middle when flaccid but with erection it's slanting towards the right. It's not the usual curve. I've never seen it curve so much. About 30-40 degrees. It mildly aches post masturbation with no consistency in pain. And recently I've noticed white spots under my foreskin on my penis. They won't go away with water. This is there with a tight foreskin. Even more tight with erection. My question is. Could the two problems be related ? Could it be Peyronie's? If yes, could it be fixed ? Could it be something else?

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis issues.

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... It could be normal bend or pyronie bend I cannot say exactly without examination. Doctor will palpate hardness at site of bend, you can get ultrasound of organ. Most pyronie problems subside on its own, no need of treatment, treatment mode include medical and surgical, consult general surgeon.