Penis is very small
Hello sir... I am suffering from small penis problem.. I just want to consult either it is due to some physical problem or any any other..please reply asap.

Dr. Indranil Saha
Neuropsychiatrist 21 yrs exp Kolkata

What do you mean by Small penis? According to the Journal of Urology an average penis size is 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid and average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. But practically 2 inches erect penis is adequate for intercourse and to satisfy a female partner.
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Just get ur Heart is the pump to make hard... So maintain Healthier habits of being active on ground makes u powerful on bed.  Else consult in person with sexologist or surgeon