Penis foreskin  problem
Hi dr. I have facing a problem of penis foreskin is shrink and pain when pulling behind the penis head and there is small small scrars on foreskin. Kindly advice.

Kindly share pictures of the affected area so that i can help u out completely to be sexually fit completely..
for further information consult me privately

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+187
Chat with a sexologist
Not worry Share me some more details with images No need surgery any time
it may b phimosis i need pic for proper assessment and guidance