Penis Enlargement
How can i enlarge my penis.it is only 6.2 inch.i want to make it too large approx 7-8 inch.so how can i do this.is there any cream and oil that can help me

Dr. Harisha N L

A study was done on it according to it the average length of a flaccid penis was 9.16 cm, whereas the average lengths of a flaccid stretched penis and an erect penis, respectively, were 13.24 and 13.12 ...while measuring measure it from bone rather than base of scrotum...In addition to this concern, referred to as small penis anxiety, some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...consult psychiatrists they will guide you further...