Enlarge penis
I want to enlarge my penis.... Nd my sperm come out fast... Whenever I go for sex.. Nd according to my wish I m not able to do sex

Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Sexologist 30 yrs exp Jaipur

Hi It can be done by surgery I can treat quick discharge after I ask a few questions from you Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.