Penis enlargement
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am 24years old working guy, I have serious problem regarding my penis, it makes me depressed and upset by looking at the size. The size and the girth of my penis is not satisfying at all, once i tried pills from online but it din't work. Let me know is there any solution for this or should i lose hopes. It would be very appreaciating and glad feeling for me if i would gain the size and girth to my penis. As it is most important aspect for sexual life, and i am going to get married soon. Please give me solution towards this if any, and it should be worthy too. Thanks in advance !

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Need Vacuum Erection Device Exercise s. Learn properly.
Dr. Anish Kumar Gupta
Urologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
An assessment is required by a Urologist to determine whether the organ is small. Normally penile girth and size cannot be changed.