Penis enlarge...

My penis is small in size due to daily hand job and erection level is also few minutes . My foreskin is also not going back and the redhead is not visible . If I move foreskin while erection it is paining . I want to increase my penis size and erection level high .

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For penis size : There is no medi(tab, cap, powder,oil,pumps,rings)in the world could increase length &  girth(motai) of penis. Even if spending lacs of Rupees. Size of penis is not imp. for satisfctry sexual relationships.  For this one should hv a good firm,hardness in penis & should tk sufficient time bfor discharge. Hv good sleep,do exercise & yoga daily 1 hr.  Tk hot milk 1 glass mor & eve Tk tab. Manmath Ras & Pushp dhanva Ras one tab. each mor & eve for 3 months. See the results orelse consult a sexologist personally.
Harisha N L

Hi...some men who are preoccupied and severely distressed with the size of their penis may be diagnosed with body dysmorphic disorder...There is also some evidence that erectile dysfunction may be an independent risk factor for shortening... Standard measuring techniques are necessary to diagnose shortening Consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.
Dr. Ankur
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Delhi
Apply jatyadi oil and do pull up and down exercise ,for erection problem consult me
consult me for details