Penis doesn't stand
I have ED problem I guess. My penis is not standing and can't able to have sex with girls. It looks like it got dead. No feelings when I saw nude girl. I want to do it but because of this problem i am not satisfied. Sperms comes out within seconds and not even it stands. I am very much worried about this problem as it going to affect my marriage which is gonna happen soon. How to overcome it?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

How since ur sexually active n married, its about not ur sex organ, its happens with quite normal man too. So relax, if u note errection once in month in d early morning means ur gd at but demands to be know how come such thing happen if routinely