Penis Bursting
From last 4-5 days i have started bursting on my penis. It itches a lot. I have been using Candid B Total cream, but it gives temporary relief. Will it be alright or is there any other cream or medicine in market?????
239 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vignessh Raj
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hello. Is it like bubbles or cuts or redness?? we have to see to it to confirm Wat it is. No point in applying candid cream if its not a fungal. that will irritate ur skin more . Better show to a nearby dermatologist for proper treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.