Penis burning sensation
I am having backpain for 3 days, I drive 30kms a day in activa, burning sensation at the tip of my penis, if I press it's paining also the tip, masturbate once a day, stopped for 2 days cos of pain, skip breakfast always, googled showing kidney stone, never had sex. Please suggest

Hi... It could be urinary tract infection.... Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.