Penis burning
My penis tip is covered with my fore skin , it has not removed . When I take bath I usually clean the inner red bulb tip of my penis by making foreskin back. When I touch that tip I feel burning sensation for 5-10mins and settles down, is it caused due to foreskin or any other issue. And I also masturbate once in 3-4 days. This burning is due to masturbation or any problem is there please suggest me.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

In some cases it found narrow foreskin n may surgical procedure to get it resolved
Reduce masturbations, n use lubrication,
Till u consult can use coconut oil mixed with camper for lubrication