Penis blisters

Red spots in inner skin area just above the penis head. It cause a lot itching in penis. Kindly consult.
views-icons 87 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandrashekar Ratkal
Urologist 39 yrs exp Bangalore
It could be infection of foreskin. You will have to get blood sugar tests done and examined by a urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?