Penis Balantis
Sir, I've been having a Balantis since 6-7 months. There is a ring type thick layer on the tip of my foreskin. I can not pull back my foreskin. Also it pains a lot when i try to remove that layer. White layer has spread on some part of the glans as well. The foreskin has become thick. I don't know how it happened but now its hurting me physically and mentally. Please tell me what to do, which medicines to use. I need to get rid of it as quckly as possible. I can't handle it anymore. My life has become hell. Please suggest me sir.

Consult dermatologist
If you are having pain I'll suggest please show to a dermatologist