Penile sensation

I used to masturbate a lot ..everyday..couple of months ago i found that i have weak erections frequently .its very embarrassing and i also loose my erection quickly...there is also a slight pain in my penis whenever i try to masturbate.. and also my penis girth and length might be shrinking..please help ..i am addicted to masturbation.. My penis girth has also shrunk..plz help

Hi...., Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities. Consult sex therapist...