Penile erection
I masturbate a lot, but over the couple of months i am feeling severe pain in my penis and also get frequent erections which sometimes a bit painful , i still masturbate like 2-3 times a day ,also i feel like my penis is weak and full of sensations and it is shrinking in its length and girth. I am afraid i have done something wrong with my penis

Dr. Aditya Gupta
Sexologist 4 yrs exp Haridwar

There are lot of misconceptions regarding  masturbation in our society. It is considered a taboo and is commonly associated with a guilt feeling that we have done something wrong. This recurrent guilt and myths that masturbation causes weakness make us believe that penis is shrinking or becoming weak...while in reality masturbation has no ill effects. So relax and regarding painful erection if its there do consult a urologist.