Penile papules
I have penile papules... I know they are harmless but still they irritate me a lot...I want to get rid of them...plss help
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now
Hello.. Well I would suggest you to consult a gen surgeon and get yourself examined...we need to examine the papules you re taking about and then can suggest you the treatment beat for it..I would also like to know few details about it as are they painful or itching? Any discharge from the site?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.