Penile head irritation

Itching on the head of the penis and redness. Foreskin hurts while retracting. Also please mention which doctor should i consult. A dermatologist or a urologist.
views-icons 143 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manjula Kumar
Homeopath 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi.. You need to consult urologist.. It looks like balanoprosthitis.. Can be corrected by circumcision..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?