Penile foreskin

The skin on my penile doesn't go back as much as it should. And if I try to stretch it it pains. Even the size of it is not appropriate.. It's nearly around 4 inches while erection and just 1.5while not. Please help

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der symptoms suggestive of phimosis Phimosis is defined as the inability of the prepuce (foreskin) to be retracted behind the glans penis in uncircumcised males. Nearly all males are born with congenital phimosis, a benign condition that resolves in the overwhelming majority of infants as they transition into childhood. in a studt it was shown only 4% of infants had a fully retractable foreskin at birth but that 90% did by age 3 years. Contemporary work demonstrates that only 1% of males aged 17 years still have an unretractable foreskin. Adult phimosis (ie, pathologic or true phimosis) may be caused by poor hygiene or an underlying medical condition (eg, diabetes mellitus). Uncomplicated pathologic phimosis is usually amenable to conservative medical treatment. Failure of medical treatment warrants surgical intervention, usually in the traditional form of a circumcision or preputioplasty. kindly consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.