Penile Blisters
About a few days back I saw a pus filled blister on my penis and within like 3 days it went away and now there is a spot on there. It was on the Shaft of the Penis... I applied and ointment and it busted out itself.... And usually after sex I have burning sensation on the penis and when I chcked I found out a Rash.

Dr. Gokul D Yatheendranathan
General Surgeon 7 yrs exp Chennai

You need to check it out, more so if you'v had multiple sexual partners or contact with sex workers. Meet a Urologist or a Venereologist.
Dr. Hithysh BM
if its a painful ulcer it is either chancroid or herpes if painless it might be syphilis..lgv etc bettr contact venereologist