Pelvic pain

I suffering from pain in left side of my lower abdomen.periods are very painful after taking pain killers too I don't get any relief. I need to know why there is sudden change in me.I always take all hygiene methods to keep my private parts clean however many times I hv been diagnosed with uniary tat infection.also at times there is vaginal discharge.sometimes the pain remains back after my periods.that makes me feel exhausted, tired and weak. I went to a gynecologist and she advised for a pelvic ultrasound for thyroid. I need to know can it b related to any tumors or stones in my uterus or ovary or it what. I am tensed and worried addition to it I also get some discharge from breast which is white fluid and very minimal.I checked it by pressing them it's like half of a drop and transparent. Please suggest what could b the reasons for it?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pelvic pain

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
The pain can be due to many reasons most likely infection , ovarian cyst or endometriotic cyst . so you need to get ultrasound done for the same.avoid using public toilets and keep the area there is milky discharge from breast you need to get thyroid profile and serum prolactin done.