Pelvic Congestn Syndrome or Slipped Disc
I am a single, unmarried woman. I hav been having pain in my right peIvic area (incl. pubic bone), right lower abdomen, right leg & right lowerback since past 5 months. 2 weeks ago, I got diagnosed with Pelvic Congestion Syndrome by a Gynac. From what I know, PCS is similar to varicose veins but it happens with the ovarian vein in females & only effective treatments include Embolization, Stenting, etc. I suspect I have endometrosis or uterine fibroids too since my period cramps have increased three folds since I started experiencing this pelvic pain 5 months back. However, my family forced me to visit an Orthopedic today since they don't want to believe I have vascular problem for which I might require surgery. So, now this Ortho has diagnosed me with slipped disc (L3-L4) looking at the X Ray film of my spine. Is it possible to experience pain in right pelvic & pubic area due to a slipped disc? What type of scans should I do to confirm which is the correct diagnosis?

Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.

May be possible It may be possible that both the diagnosis are correct to an extent
Consultation for detailed discussion is advisable
Yes... Absolutely. A slipped disc is a more probable diagnosis for your symptoms.
Consult online for detailed discussion and prescription medicine
You need a detailed check up with a Neurosurgeon once... with expert advice of a gynecologist..
Yes you can have pain due to slipped disc. Detailed evaluation for your condition needed. Contact personally on Practo.