Pearly penile papules
I think I have pearly penile papules. Its more normal saying by Dr. nischal k. And I want to remove it. Then, can you tell me about procedure of clinic.

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Cryo or RF
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Would suggest you don't take names of doctors on public forums. Just as your identity is confidential, it's advisable not to name doctors in your questions. Yes pearly penile papules are not anything to worry. But please get it examined or send snaps on follow up messaging for confirmation of diagnosis. Ablative carbon Di oxide laser can be tried for treatment.  Warm regards. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.