PCOS with cyst in ovaries
I have been diagnosed with PCOS and doctor has advised me to plan family. I am not obese, my weight is 50 kg. Doctor has prescribed me with Ovador Tablet. I had my last periods in December and after that I have been trying to conceive but neither I have conceived nor I had my periods so far. What can I do to regulate my cycles and conceive?

Hello there..., If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection...