PCOS medications
I am suffering from PCOS. Taking the birth control pills NOVELON TABLETS, started it from 8th day of period. Taking it continously for 20 days but I am seeing some drops of period from tomorrow is it normal or not??? also having pain in my breast.. Please help if it is normal or not

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello please be more precise in your question some times oral contraceptive pills may lead to breast tenderness it may be physiological even the discharge may be due to infection or hormonal imbalance consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.