Pcos , infertility
Married since 2008 trying to conceive but didn't successful .suffering from pcos . We did all treatments except Ivf . So what is my chance to get pregnant with Ivf

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

IVF may not be required. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Did you get treated for PCOS? there is no number as such which i can give you as a success rate. It varies from person to person. Some people may find success in the first time itself. But some will have to go for repeated procedure. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.