PCOS condition
I have been diagnosed with PCOS 3yrs back. Due to lock down I wasn't able to consult any gynecologist. I am facing irregular periods, hair fall etc.

Any treatment going on for pcos? Details about irregularities in periods needed Whts app x990x90x100x66 with details

Regular exercise.weight reduction is mandatory.advised inline consultation.
Need to ask you a few questions before prescribing. You can contact me via whatsapp on nine one four zero four four five seven six five for the same. Dont worry u wud be fine soon post treatment.
Get an USG abdomen done ,to know the present condition of your ovaries , and implement  dietary and  lifestyle changes for weight reduction
Please feel free to contact for paid consultation. You can directly Whatsapp me on *700*776*0417 for video consultation. I will provide you complete assistance with councelling.