Fibroid pcos

Hi,my question is what is the best course of treatment for fibroid 2.5 cm and pcos. recent scan of my daughter (28yrs unmarried)yesterday reads pcos& fibroid 2.5cm endometrium 7mm. but there was no indication in the previous scan if jan, except for endometrium 7.5mm.is this something of too much worry.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fibroid pcos

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, Fibroids that do not cause symptoms, are small, or occur in a woman who is nearing menopause often do not require treatment. Certain signs and symptoms may signal the need for treatment: Heavy or painful menstrual periods that cause anemia or that disrupt a woman’s normal activities....Bleeding between periods...Rapid increase in growth of the fibroid.... Drug therapy is an option for some women with fibroids. Medications will reduce the heavy bleeding and painful periods that fibroids sometimes cause. ....