PCOD symptums
I was suffered from PCOD 4 years back before my pregnancy. I was diagnosed by my gynacologist and it was cured that time .. Now I have a boy age 3 years .. again I am in feeling of pcod. . Frequently urination. Irregular periods .. hair fall.. weight gain..right knee pain .. some times getting sounds from bones joints.. numbness in feet if I stay longer in same position.. it was my feeling only .. That time when I under gone treatment I don't have these issues.. why after pregnancy women became weak.. and cannot come to normal. I am having hypertension recent times

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

Please read my blog. Hope that helps.
Dr. Harsha
Hello.....after pregnancy woman sheds weight ...so person may feel weak .but it's not like that... pcos is long term disease cannot be cured so easily.....reduction in weight shows significant improvement.. you can take oral contraceptives for regular period consult gynaecologist for further information