PCOD kidney stones n TTC
Hi, I have PCOD..irregular periods and TTC since 7 yrs..But no luck:(..Am on homeopathic medicine for my 2 kidney stones(10 mm and 5 mm).Doctor has also asked me to start cystone from Himalaya...As am already 34 and husband 40, planning to go for IVF..Is it safe to continue or start IVF with these medicines parallely..Am confused..Can anyone help or advise ?

Hello.... IVF is allopthic technique and your taking homeopathic medicine, moreover you haven't mentioned the name of medicine,cystone might not affect IVF ... Size of stone is small you must drink lot of water... Carry medicine along with you and ask your treating doctor...
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....